Tuesday, June 02, 2009

New Post

New Blog Update!

With Marie's help (basically, Marie's work) Radiant Squalor has moved into a new, non-pink, unexplored territory. At this point it clearly still needs various tweaking/updates, but I'm hoping that it will soon be not only up and functioning (which it is now, hooray!) but also have some interesting links and entries up soon. In general, I'm looking forward to a blog that mostly focuses on my current interests/obsessions/fun things, as well as a new venue for the films and photography of Lady Dolores Kittytoo (who can also be found on her own blog, which will hopefully also be updated soon). One thing I definitely need to work with is putting up pictures and youtube videos. . . so have a little patience while I get things working! :-)

No comments: