Tuesday, May 16, 2006

keys

someone left his or her keys in the bathroom. it's so cute how they're obviously IHUM freshman keys. There are three keys, and there uses are are extremely obvious and familiar: there is a bike lock key, a dorm room key, and a post office box key. No car keys, no Stanford building keys, nothing. Oh, for when life was simple.

On my keychain? One car key, one key to building 250, one key to the English Dept, one key to John Bender's office (okay, I really should give that back), bike lock key, two keys to house in Seattle, one of which doesn't work, two mysterious keys, one of which should open my uncle's house but neither work; and one Stanford Alumni Assoc. key bob thingy. Oh, and my old PO Box key, which, worryingly, still works (I tried it a few months ago). I guess I should clean out my keys, huh.

No comments: