Friday, May 12, 2006

bored (and being more boring by calling this post 'bored')

I'm really bored. If you hadn't picked up on that by the fact that this is my third post today. I went to the Spring Faire very briefly, but I was disappointed when I realized that 1) neither of bonsai tents had the kind of bonsai I'm looking for; 2) There were no magical lily earrings for sale of the variety described earlier; and 3) most of the other stuff really isn't worth the money. Which means none of it is worth the money.

Today I have also done filing, and eaten a chocolate chip cookie, which seems to be making my stomach swell up to twice it's normal size, which happens whenever I eat anything lately. Do ulcers make your stomach swell up?

To show you how bored I am, I am going to quote you a piece of an ad in the Stanford Daily:

"If it's polentas you crave, you only need to remember one word, Trellis. Trellis is Itllaian [sic] for "unforgettable polenta."
It's a trademark to how stupid I'm becoming that I actually thought "trellis" meant "unforgettable polenta" for a good five minutes until I actually thought about it. Spelling errors aside (which are probably the fault of the Daily and not the strange person who is being quoted), does this make ANY sense? Can you even say "polentas"?

No comments: