Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I do like this kind of tangly over the top necklace that is in right now:



Though that one doesn't seem to be for sale, if it even IS a necklace, and not a necklacelike illusion. However, aside from the pretty picture, I am even more pleased by this:



Not, please, by the necklace itself. But rather, because it is made by Subversive. Whose website, http://www.subversivejewelry.com/, I came across in September, when I was working on my Sade paper, and typed in the word "subversive" to find synonyms (because it's so dull to say literature is "subversive" these days!). Which I immediately thought was quite fashionably awesome, and clearly, of the moment. (I don't think the necklace above is one of their best exactly. . . ).

So now I feel very "with it." Kind of.

No comments: