Thursday, January 21, 2010

EPIC SWIMSUIT POST PART II: Anthropologie Edition.

I really like the first one, which is called the "Athena Bikini," drawing attention to how Anthro constantly manipulates us by their names ("blue bikini with oval cutouts" would be very Stephenie Meyer but not so much $200 swimsuit). I mean seriously:

"A two-piece fit for a goddess, hued in sky blue and trimmed with mythical swirls of shimmering seed beads. By Kathleen Cook."

Why wouldn't you want it? Even if you hadn't seen it?

The one below I like, but I'm not sure if I can wear turquoise. It also comes in black.

As a late preface to this whole thing, it is not at all apparent that I should buy a new swimsuit at all, since first I would have to try on my old swimsuits and see which ones fit. I will do this at some point when my roommate's boyfriend is not at home.




No comments: