Friday, April 07, 2006

*post that girls will understand and guys will either laugh at or find irritating*

I'm kind of thinking, as we all think on a regular basis, that I'm getting fat. This shouldn't be mistaken with me thinking that I AM fat, because I do not have body dysmorphic etc, and I am on the whole a thin person, but you know. Eat enough french fries and there HAS to be a difference, right?

I haven't been thinking about this that much really, but I paused for a moment today to think about what I ate yesterday:

1 yogurt drink (regular not "lite")
1 spinach/potato frittatta with salad from Bytes
1 cinnamon roll from Moonbeans
2.5 chocolates sitting around IHUM from random student
1 bag of potato chips
2 small glasses of "raspberry cordial"
1 side salad from Plutos (which is essentially a meal)
1/2 plate of garlic fries from Plutos
4 sour patch kids

I can't decide where that falls on the spectrum of overeating. I mean, a cinnamon roll AND a bag of potato chips as afternoon snack is definitely excessive, ESPECIALLY because I wasn't hungry after lunch. On the other hand, at least I consumed a lot of vegetables (spinach, salad, etc).

anyway, the rest of this post was going to be about how I want to design my own line of 1) lingerie, 2) shoes, and 3) notebooks/planners, but for some reason I'm feeling uninspired.

No comments: