Thursday, April 06, 2006

1. I am very annoyed by the way that it seems impossible to delete voicemail messages without listening to them. Why do they assume I want to listen to every extremely long message a random person leaves on my voicemail?

2. Is there some way to make a list of blogs on blogger to check regularly? Or do you just have to remember to keep them in your recent links up on your browser? (or in favorites but I never look at my favorites).

3. Some things I am excited about, have recently learned to appreciate, or are inherently fabulous:
martinis
hot sauce
alma street
v for vendetta
not bothering to set my alarm in the morning because i am apathetic
california
burritos from real burrito places on el camino or in redwood city
my new sat student, jackie
my journal
madeleine l'engle
rich uncles
british television from the eighties
angels
roommates's fiance's who are notaries
generous people
people who read my blog
money

Okay, I guess "money" is kind of lame. But I'm so excited that I have a tiny bit of money now, and what I'm REALLY excited about is that with the money, I am going to buy a NEW CD PLAYER for my car and then there will be MUSIC!! And I'm also probably going to go to Mexico :-).

1 comment:

Bill said...

Apropos of no. 2, Blogger itself won't do that; what you need is a news reader (or "aggregator"), that checks the "feeds" of whatever blogs you want to keep track of and then automatically checks and lets you know whenever there's new content. The simplest thing is just to set up a free account at NewsGator and then add the feed URLs for the blogs you're interested in. (The feed URLs are usually found with some link or button that says "syndication" or "RSS" or "Atom.") Blogger blogs usually don't make the feed visible, but they're almost always in this format: http://whatevernameofblogis.blogspot.com/atom.xml. If you use NewsGator then it doesn't matter what computer you use — you just log in, and it keeps track of what you've read and what's new.