Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding dresses:

This is one of the few I've seen that I really think looks right for me:



I like this one too, but it's hard to see in the photo (would you really pay $1000 for this dress without a better image?), and also I kind of like the fact that the first isn't strapless, which seems to be kind of a convention to excess these days. Not surprisingly, I don't spend a lot of time looking for wedding gowns, but you can't really help it if something jumps out at you. I also found a four-leaf clover today. Good luck? I've found about four four leaf clovers in my life total, I think. Does that square itself, so now I might get 16 four leaf clovers of good luck?



Actually when you get down to it I wouldn't want to buy either of these dresses (from Victorian Trading Co) without having more pictures or knowing the designer, you know?

Actually finding a vintage dress is probably asking too much. . .

No comments: