Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I just had this dream that I slept with my Arthurian Literature professor. Which is kind of a random thing to pop into my head, since I haven't seen him in two years, but I guess there's no accounting for what goes on in one's head. The worst part, though, was when I woke up, since I was 1) disappointed that I hadn't actually slept with him, since apparently (in the dream) it had been pretty good; and 2) disappointed that Arthurian Literature was a long-passed memory and now I have to do stupid things with my time like work for IHUM for money (new job, blegh) instead of going to class and listening to stories about King Arthur.

If anyone has an idea of a FUN job that I could do, or at least a NON-ADMIN job (anything!), please, don't hesitate to point it out!

No comments: